The term DevLabs Technologies GmbH or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without our prior written consent.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Use of Google Analytics
In addition, you can prevent Google from collecting the data generated by cookies and related to your use of the website (including IP address) and Google from processing this data by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link (http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en). Further information on Google Analytics and data protection can be found at tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout or at www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/privacyoverview.html.
Online marketing and digital communication with Hubspot
On our website and blog we use the marketing automation software HubSpot of the American company Hubspot Inc., 2nd Floor 30 North Wall Quay, Dublin 1, Ireland, hereinafter referred to as “Hubspot”. Hubspot is an integrated software solution that covers various aspects of our digital marketing, sales and customer relationship management. Furthermore, we use the tool for analysis purposes of our web offers in order to optimize them and to offer you the best possible and user-friendly service.
We use Hubspot for:
- the subscription of the newsletter and the newsletter dispatch
- contact management and contact forms
- for the creation of landing pages that are used as part of an advertising campaign and contain interaction options such as contacting or downloading whitepapers
- for the evaluation of the use of our websites (e.g. visits, pages visited, length of stay, etc.) as well as for the evaluation of the use of our newsletter (opening rate, click rate, unsubscriptions, etc.)
The contents of our websites as well as your personal data, which you provide, for example, when using our contact form or registering for our newsletter, are stored on the servers of our software partner HubSpot.
Hubspot of course also uses “cookies”, which are stored on your computer and enable us to analyse your use of the website. Hubspot evaluates the information collected (e.g. IP address, geographical location, type of browser, duration of visit and pages called up) on our behalf so that we can generate reports on the visit and the pages visited and thus improve our Internet presence. If you do not generally want Hubspot to record your activities on our website and blog, you can opt-out of this in the cookie message that appears the first time you visit our site.
More information about HubSpot’s data protection regulations can be found here.
More information from HubSpot regarding the EU data protection regulations can be found here.
More information on the cookies used by HubSpot can be found here.
Contact form on landing pages
Our product-specific landing pages contain a contact form which you can use to contact us quickly and electronically. Art.6 para. 1f) DSGVO (legitimate interest) is the legal basis for the processing of contact requests. This is because our legitimate interest in the processing consists in communicating with you quickly and answering your enquiries. If you provide us with your personal data via the contact form, the disclosure of this data on your part is always on an expressly voluntary basis. The legal basis for the processing in this case is Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a DSGVO. If we process your data for the implementation of pre-contractual measures, Art. 6 para. 1b) DSGVO is the legal basis.
The following data is collected by using the contact form:
– Your e-mail address and the request are mandatory fields so that we can process them and send them to you.
– Your surname, first name, title and company name are optional fields. The information is voluntary and serves a correct and optimal personal address.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or contacting us.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You have the rights to information, correction, deletion, restriction, data portability, revocation and opposition. If you believe that the processing of your data violates the data protection law or if your data protection claims have been violated in any way, you can complain to the supervisory authority. In Austria, this is the data protection authority.
DevLabs Technologies GmbH
Am Eisernen Tor 3
Please allow 30 days for a response.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.